WAHOOO! SO excited for you. She is going to be the cutest little Allen girl ever! CONGRATS!!!!
Congratulations! A little princess for the Allen family. I'm so excited for you!
We're all so thrilled that you're going to have a little girl to help add a little bit of balance to your household. Hope Sam took the news well.
We couldn't be more excited for you guys!! How fun is that going to be?!Ben told me Sam is struggling a little with the idea. You can tell him at least it's just one sister and not three like Ben has to put up with. ;)Your cute boys are going to be the best big brothers ever. I know it!
Congrats!! So excited for you guys. :)
Hooray!!! We are so excited for you guys!
really?! yeah!! how fun! I am so excited for you!
Bring on the pink! So excited for you guys!
Congratulations. If she is anything like your boys she will be a doll. It is so fun to have both.
I am SO excited for you guys! Congratulations!And thanks for the invite so quickly--I must have laid on the guilt well. :) Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
WAHOOO! SO excited for you. She is going to be the cutest little Allen girl ever! CONGRATS!!!!
Congratulations! A little princess for the Allen family. I'm so excited for you!
We're all so thrilled that you're going to have a little girl to help add a little bit of balance to your household. Hope Sam took the news well.
We couldn't be more excited for you guys!! How fun is that going to be?!
Ben told me Sam is struggling a little with the idea. You can tell him at least it's just one sister and not three like Ben has to put up with. ;)
Your cute boys are going to be the best big brothers ever. I know it!
Congrats!! So excited for you guys. :)
Hooray!!! We are so excited for you guys!
really?! yeah!! how fun! I am so excited for you!
Bring on the pink! So excited for you guys!
Congratulations. If she is anything like your boys she will be a doll. It is so fun to have both.
I am SO excited for you guys! Congratulations!
And thanks for the invite so quickly--I must have laid on the guilt well. :) Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment