Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Barn Party


So every year the Allen's (G& G Allen) host a halloween party in their barn.  The kids had a great time doing the mummy wrap, pinata, hokey pokey, donut on a string, and spider races.  Sam was Yoda (Sam's mask hadn't come yet so Jared partially pained his face) and Jake was Obe Wan Kenobi and baby Nate was a pea in the pod, he completely maxed out his costume!




We are headed down to St. George for Halloween weekend, and the kids look forward to dressing up again.




2 comments:

McCallisters said...

I love your witch costume, Tiffany! Your boys look so cute. I can't wait to see a picture of Yoda in his mask. I love the pea in a pod. Your family party sounds like a lot of fun.

Kris said...

Adorable. I love how round Nathan is in that pea costume. What does Jared call his costume? Have fun in St. George!